The instruction manual says “don’t mow while under the influence” ….. blah, blah blah, but it’s hot and mowing for a couple of hours takes time away from beer drinking.
Hot day + cold beer = happy man
That’s why someone invented this bad boy
buy from here : http://bit.ly/mm2daybeerholder
mow <—- my video linked here
So the next time you’re thinking about skipping your beverage while you’re doing some yard work on a weekend, have a drink. Remember there are men out there who don’t have a yard to mow or a beer to drink. If you don’t do it for yourself, do it for your fellow-man.
Don’t forget… Be Manly.
- The Psychology of Beer (neurosciencemarketing.com)
- Do You Find These Beer Cans Offensive? (thegloss.com)
- Curved Beer Glasses Make You Down Booze Quicker (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Cheers! 5 Intoxicating Facts About Beer (news.discovery.com)
- US Alcohol Drinkers Average Four Beverages Per Week (livescience.com)
- U.S. men prefer beer, women love wine (news.yahoo.com)